We employ our brand management expertise to enhance a company’s position and perception across the target market and increase their opportunities for success. However, as an online-only marketing agency it is not our intention nor core expertise to design an overarching strategy for brand management. With this caveat, here are the brand-related services we offer our customers:
- Blogging (blog setup, blog SEO, ghost writing, blog commenting, guest posting on authority sites with ghost writing)
- Video Blogging
- Forums and Communities Presence
- Social Media Presence (Twitter account and Facebook fan page management)
- Directory Submissions (to local and general directories)
- Google Alerts Monitoring (for company, products or competitors mentions)
- Local Customer Reviews (in Google Places, Yelp.com etc)
- Social Media Monitoring and Engagement (listening, tracking and engaging with ravers and detractors on client’s behalf)
- Gather feedback and comments on local services, on Yahoo local etc.
- Create messaging and content based on FAQ
- Collect what customer want and have conversations about
- Problem-To-Solution (develop custom content series)
- Content by Buying Stage (content articles, how-to support articles, whitepapers, infographics, research, comparison data etc)
As you can see, many of our services rely on online publishing, be it on article directories, press releases etc. We grouped these for a lack of better name under Content Distribution, and you can find more details in the corresponding category on our website.